Upgrad LLM

demolition of building

This query is : Resolved 

17 July 2009

can we approach the high court for permission to demolish our building which is more than 100 years old. can the tenants protest since ours is a public charitable trust and exempted from TN rent control act

n.k.sarin (Expert)
17 July 2009

Mr balasubramaniam, Being a public charitable trust you can get vacate the building easily in any ground.For it no need to go to high court, you can apply to the distt court and get appropriate order.

Balasubramaniam (Querist)
17 July 2009

Thank you sarin sir, it was very kind of you

vinjamuri ranga babu (Expert)
17 July 2009


you cann't directly go to high court. first make an application to the concerned municipal authorities for stating your grievences, then based on reply given by the authorities, you can go to high court for proper justice.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao Online (Expert)
18 July 2009

Municipal Authorities can Require the Owners of the old & endagerings Buildigns to remove the same in the interest of public safty.

sanjeev murthy desai (Expert)
22 July 2009

I agree with Mr. YVV Rao and Mr. V. Ranga Babu

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x