Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Demise of court appointed receiver

(Querist) 12 November 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sirs,

Court has appointed a Receiver in 1994 to manage the Trust property. But suddenly he died on 9 Nov 2014.

These are my queries:
1. How to Inform the court regarding his demise.

2. Within how many days it has to be informed?

3. Who's duty is to inform the court? Is it the trustees or his sub-ordinates?

4. If they fail to inform, under what section of law, they can be punished?

5. Without a new Receiver appointment, does their sub-ordinates can act as Receiver?

6. Without the appointment of new Receiver, does the trustees can take-over the property?

7. If question no: 6, is yes (or) no. Please provide the section details about the punishment

8. Regarding to the above issue, where I can find the section details & where to refer in the law for further more details.

Thanks in advance.
Anirudh (Expert) 12 November 2014
Please indicate, how are you concerned or connected with the Trust?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 November 2014
Academic query.

Submit your reply to the question raised by expert Sh. Anirudh.
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 November 2014
read CPC order XXXX regarding appointment of Court Receiver
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 November 2014
Academic query.
Prem (Querist) 12 November 2014
Dear Sir,

I'm one of the trustee son (because my parents are old, So, I'm dealing with the issues)

That's the reason, why I raised the query.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 12 November 2014
In the psst I have seen you posted queries on other topics.
How is this possible if you are a trustee's son.
Prem (Querist) 12 November 2014
Dear Mr Barman,

We are having the issue, for more than 10 years. My previous queries is also regarding the trust issues like,
1. Since Suits are pending, but we made amended deed.
2. Court appointed Receiver can participate in municipal elections
3. Other queries regarding the trust matters only.

For your kind information. Thanks
Anirudh (Expert) 12 November 2014
If you are party to the case in which the Receiver was appointed, better inform the Court immediately that the Receiver has since expired. Then the Court will do whatever that it deems fit to do in the given circumstance.
Guest (Expert) 12 November 2014
File an Urgent Petition in court regarding the demise of concerned Receiver.Consult your Advocate.
Prem (Querist) 12 November 2014
Dear Sirs,

Thanks to:
Mr. Anirudh, Dr. J. C. Vashista, Mr. Ajay, Mr. Rajendra, Mr. Barman & Mr. Narasimha.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 13 November 2014
Welcome. Inform the court in no time.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 16 November 2014
Yes you may file a memo in the concerned court communicating the death of the receiver immediately, upon which the court will record the same and will order for appointment of new receiver.
Prem (Querist) 17 November 2014
Dear Mr Kalaiselvan Sir,

Thanks for your advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query