Daughters right in fathers property

This query is : Resolved 

04 September 2019

Dear sir,
I am living in my great grand fathers house from birth ,and even my father as well as my grand mother who was the daughter of my great grand father was born in the said property and living there for more than 90 years

Now my great grand father also had two sons who had divided the said property in their name but they do not dwell in the said house only we live there The said house was purchased by my great grand father in the year 1929 and he died in 1940 and the two brothers transferred the property in their name in the year 1970 and the family of the two brothers do not allow us to do the minor repairing of the house what should i do and what are my legals rights or whether i am an illegal occupant of the said house
Sir i have no house to live in and also i am poor

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
05 September 2019

The property do not belong to your grand-mother who was allowed to use/ reside on licence as per facts posted by you.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding

Bhaskaran AdvocateOnline (Expert)
05 September 2019

At the outright, it shows you have no right. But you can catch up with some lawyer to get some solution but then wait until your Uncle's do not take actions on you.

Ranbir (Querist)
05 September 2019

Do my grand mother have her share in the said property according to honest succession act 2005

Ranbir (Querist)
05 September 2019

Hindu succession act 2005

P. Venu Online (Expert)
05 September 2019

The facts posted lacks clarity. Please post simple facts.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
05 September 2019

Your grant mother will not get any share in the property under the act.

Ranbir (Querist)
05 September 2019

What are my legal rights can i be thrown out of the property

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x