LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daughter rights in property / fake signature

(Querist) 28 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Professional. please advise the following case.

1. Mrs.P is daughter of Mr.J. Mr. J has three sons and daughter ( Total 6)
Mr. J has earned more properties by himself.
But some properties named his wife some properties only his sons. His intention is property should enjoy by his son only, no share his daughter.
a.Now Mrs.P any rights in that properties.

2. In additional that Mr. J Transferred one of the property from his wife name to his name i.e Mr.J. in such documents Mr.J made fake signature of Mrs. P (i.e. his daughter signature)

b.The above case Mrs.P can suit his father.

will expect reply from you


V R SHROFF (Expert) 28 July 2014
no right of P

fake sign , she can lodge police compl
ajay sethi (Expert) 28 July 2014
if signature has been forged she can lodge police complaint for forgery , falsification of documents
Anirudh (Expert) 28 July 2014
Dear Mr. Raj,

Question 1. Mrs. P has no right in any of the properties.

Question 2. If the property was in the name of the wife of Mr. J, for getting the same transferred in his name (J's name), what is the need for him to get P's signature? That too Fake?

Question 3. From the facts revealed by you so far, there appears to be no ground for Mrs. P to sue Mr. J.
Raj (Querist) 28 July 2014
yes, anirudh

That property Registered in the name of Mr.J's wife. (i.e. Mrs.J) after that Mrs.J expired. Mr.J Transferred that property Mrs.J to his name i.e.Mr.J. Because he can transfer the property to his sons easily. Thus Mr.J made fake signature without knowledge of Mrs.P. after that Mrs.P knows her father made fake signature. (Mr.J think his daughter not allow them to transfer the property)This the ground for Make fake signature
Anirudh (Expert) 28 July 2014
Dear Mr. Raj,
Don't you feel this information was required to be provided by you earlier?

In any way, apart from filing police complaint about the forgery, Mrs. P. should also file a suit claiming her share in the property left behind by Mrs. J.

Further more, if the property is transferred in the name of J, in the Registrar's office, now a days the photo of both the transferer and transferee appears along with the photo of the witnesses. Check up what has happened in this regard.
Raj (Querist) 28 July 2014
Dear Professional.
a Important point. all the properties are earned by Mr.J. But all the properties not registered his name. Registered his sons name and wife's name. Because He was government employee.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 July 2014
The property is owned by the person in whose name it is.

FIR can be lodged for the forgery.

Suit of partition can be filed for the property of mother who expired and the transfer deed in which signatures were forged should be challenged.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query