LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer dispute

(Querist) 23 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Can Application be filed U/s 47 of C.P.C.for seeking discharge of Judgment Debtor from Execution Proceeding?
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 23 January 2021
In consumer cases only some provisions of cpc applied ,sec 47 of cpc does not apply in consumer proceedings.if you have any grievances of judgment of forum you may file appeal.
Adv Shaikh Ali (Querist) 23 January 2021
Legal Heirs of the Deceased person are liable to pay???
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 24 January 2021
Yes, Legal heirs are bound to followJudgment of consumer forum.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 24 January 2021
Legal heirs are liable to pay.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 January 2021
The LRs of deceased judgment debtor has succeded his/ her estate and liable to satisfy execution of decree.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now