Complaints against my father.

Sir, my father is always abusing and is always ready to bit my mother. My mother is not taking any steps against my father. Xhe is silently bearing all the pain and problems but for me it is unbearable. Sir , if we a last warning to my father. Then , he may understand if not then I will ask my mother to take divorce. Sir, I'm unable to understand What to do next please help me.

It's family affair which is prevalent in most of the families.A polite and lovable appraoach can bring normality.Further advising divorce between parents by son won't look nice.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

Yes, now a days this is happening in most of the family. Ignore such things. Let them do whatever they want. Don't spoil your life. You should concentrate on study and try to improve your life.

Divorce may not be the solution.

Try to have polite solution. may take help of relatives.

If not possible, lodge police complaint for domestic violence on next happening.

If you are adult, you can manage / handle the situation .

You are only thinking about divorce. But did you ask your mother about this at any time? As a son, you amicably try to convince your father taking the help of your relatives/elders/well-wishers. If you file any complaint think about other sequences in your family and relatives.

The experts on this platform can give their opinion and advise on legal issues /disputes, wherein your mother do not want to proceed legally against her husband.

Family matter has to be resolved within four walls of house, if she is unwilling to proceed legally.

Probably she has compromised with temperaments and behaviour of her husband, hence unable to gather courage to proceed legally.
Find out amicable settlement roping in relatives.

If you are able try to keep her with you separate from him so that he may feel his mistake and the guilt.

×