Complaint against a notary

A notary, residing in my Taluka, is practicing unethical. He is notoriaing fake documents and running a nexus of grabbing lands of poor farmers here. Please suggest me where to file complaint.
Better if I get online option.

Shailesh Patel

You will have to collect adequate evidence(s) against concerned notary public before making any complaint.

Anyhow, most of the Notaries are like that only.

Your query is based on assumptions and presumptions.If you have any concrete evidence, you can complaint to the Bar Council paying apprpriate fee.

First collect concrete proofs of his misdeed and only after that lodge complaint.

In the first instance, you have to collect the copies of fake notary documents and with the same, complain to the Notary Licensing Authority as well as Police Station concerned.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

1. You can file "ON LINE" complaint at the state's Chief Minister's portal, which has online facilities. Filing online complaint will not make you invisible or anonymous and you can be tracked using basic technologies by the investigating agencies.

2. On investigation IF you are not able to prove your allegations, you shall be liable for prosecution for various offences.

×