FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complainant vs state

(Querist) 11 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Complaint was registered u/s 156(3). Police filed cancel report. Court proceeded u/s 200 and dismissed complaint. My query is what remedy left or any appeal or revision. Can police file counter claim against complainant.
P. Venu (Expert) 12 October 2021
Yes, the complainant can approach the Higher courts. Also, the police can make suggestion for proceding under Section 208 IPC if the complaint had been baseless and malicious.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 12 October 2021
File Revision before Session Court.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 October 2021
If your complaint u/s 200 Cr PC has been dismissed file a revision petition before Sessions Court as advised by expert Sh. Bhartesh Goyal ji.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query