LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

College not returning certificates

(Querist) 17 October 2023 This query is : Resolved 
one of my friend sister want to take admission in p-pharma so for that u need to register on DTE (Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State) after that a college was allotted and she lock her seat for that u need to pay 1000rs and original certificates to college she worked in same college . so first a college authority who handles admission process so that guy told her your we r doing ur admission through againts CAP but he did not tell she needs pay any fees but now my friends dont want to take admission and cancel her seat but now college authorities asking for 1lakh for returning original certificate but why she needs to pay that amount when she didn't take admission to that college not filled any admission forms to take admission college but college authorities saying ur admission has already done and for canceling it u need to pay 1lakh we visited today as they asks us to come to college to talk but know one helped us just telling us college owners is not in college to today so come tomorrow so we talked to principle of that college but he also telling same thing that admission is done but how can its possible without filling any college form ur admission done we asked them to show Acknowledgement letter so he is saying that he will shown in front of college owner and one of his college employee saying he is strong political connection and very powerful men so pls dont dont any argument give what ever money they r asking and close this topic
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 October 2023
even after paying this money you can go to consumer court.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 October 2023
Consult a local lawyer and file a petition in court.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 18 October 2023
You can issue a legal notice to the college demanding the return of her original certificates , failing which a complaint can be made to the university about it , if there is no response from then also you can approach court with suit for recovery of her educational documents by a direction to the college authorities. .
P. Venu (Expert) 31 October 2023
The facts, as posted, are confused and disjointed. Admittedly, the querist is not in the know of the material and complete facts. You may advise your 'your friends sister' to post the issue in simple language bringing out all the relevant facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now