LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Co-operative society

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a member of co-operative society having a dispute with the society.
Please let me know the procedure for revision of the recovery certificate from the society under section 154 .
as to where i need to submit the application and documents to be submitted.

Thanks & regards.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 August 2021
The facts posted are not sufficient to form an opinion. What kind of dispute with society?
P. Venu (Expert) 20 August 2021
Yes, facts posted are insufficient. Each State has its own local laws.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 21 August 2021
Incomplete and vague facts can not lead analyse facts to form proper opinion and oblige.

What is type of cooperative society is referred ?

Which State (such as Punjab, Delhi , Gujarat, Maharashtra etc.) the society is functioning, since it is a local (State) subject ?

Why the society has issued recovery certificate, which you intend to get revised ?

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query