Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 07 February 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Please guide me in respect of difference between 1) Pleader 2) Advocate 3)
Counsel 4) Arbitrator.
This is required for making payment of fees to the concerned in Govt Department.I am from Maharashtra.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 07 February 2012
“SORRY, Can't reply THESE TYPE OF QUERY having Repetitions, Academic, contains SMS Language, Commercial, Vague and Imaginary query.”
Deepak Nair (Expert) 07 February 2012
Dear MSK,
I can answer this query, but the experts have collectively decided not to answer academic queries without any legal issue.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 07 February 2012
please state the whole issue, so i can guide you.

For more Details,Visit:-
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 February 2012
academic queries are not ebing replied by experts . do google search for meaning of these terms
piyush sharma (Expert) 07 February 2012
Why you want to know.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 07 February 2012
Specify your actual requirement because your need is vague and made in disguise of academic query.
msk (Querist) 07 February 2012
I am working in a Govt Company. I want to make a payment of fees to a Lawyer for pleading the case on behalf of Company.Govt payments are made as per General Orders (G.O's),hence i have recommended his fees on G.O.basis. But he is not satisfied and is claiming the fees being as "Senior Advocate".Then how do I know i.e. he is a "Senior Advocate"?
V R SHROFF (Expert) 07 February 2012
Govt can engae another adv for reply of this query, pay fees, and manage. Conveyance etc also chg.
Govt have thousands of cases going on. You follow , how other govt adm manages??
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 February 2012
his letter head . make enquires art the bar .

you must always fix fees before engaging any lawyer . take written quote . being a govt company you must have taken the baove mentioned steps
msk (Querist) 07 February 2012
thank you very much,sir.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 08 February 2012
In case a senior counsel is to be engaged by Govt department/PSU then always there is provision for seeking approval of competent financial authroity (CFA) for making expenditure more than the prescribed. Rates foprpayment of Govt lawyers are fixed by Min of Law bu this certainly does not mean that the deptt /PSU does not have any discretion to incur more expenditure.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query