Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Child custody and cheating

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 November 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Home Experts Family Law Child custody Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 November 2021This query is : Open Respected Sir, My wife leaving me and file all cases against me. Myself file divorce case which is now in evidence stage and the judge assure me that he will pass order in my favour. In the meantime I fall in love with another lady and living as live in relation intimating everything about my earlier marriage.a male child is also born. I have also purchase a home in her name. Soon after the purchase of the house she leaves me taking all money and ornament from my home. Keeping my child in her father's house she went to dating with her boyfriend and didn't take care of my child who is now 4 year 8 month old. Her family didn't allow me to see and speak my child. Her family blackmail me to take legal action if I didn't transfer all of my property to them. Now I want 1. to secure my child's future by keeping him ( my child love me too much ) with me and want to visit him as many times as possible. 2. Get the property back from her which was given to her in good faith. Can I approach Income Tax department to seize the property and seize all ornament ( values at least 5 lakh) ?? I am confused please guide me ...
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 November 2021
Please guide me to resolve
P. Venu (Expert) 03 November 2021
The facts posted are too confounding to suggest any answer. Also, you are assuming the impossible. No judge would assure you that he would pass Order in your favour.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 November 2021
You have mixed up the facts of your wife + child with the lady in-relation. Be clear and specific.
You have stated to have filed petition for a decree of divorce, presumably through a local prudent lawyer, what is his/ her opinion / advise on the subject, who is well aware about facts and circumstances and an able, competent and intelligent enough + duty bound to satisfy your questions / queries ?
Why do you need second opinion / advise except fact it is available FREE OF COST on this platform ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 November 2021
Yes. Your query is not clear and seems to be academic.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query