Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change name in 7/12 utara

(Querist) 09 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 
I have bought 3.5 guntha plot in ratnagiri now i want to change name in 7/12. so please tel me the procedure for that
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 09 January 2015
For procedure, meet a local advocate.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 09 January 2015
Consult local lawyer.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 09 January 2015
Give an application for mutation to the local talathi.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query