Change in the name of society

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
19 December 2013

Dear sir,
My organization is reg. under SR ACT.Now i would like to Change in the name of society.Is it possible then please guide me about its procedure.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
20 December 2013

You have to make application before the registrar of Society.

krishna mohanOnline (Expert)
20 December 2013

Convene the general body of your society and pass a resolution to be adopted for change in the name of the society and apply for change in name as per relevant provisions of Society Registration Act in your state.

V R SHROFF (Expert)
20 December 2013

AGM can pass resolution, and if no other bar, it name can be changed.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
20 December 2013

Abide by the society Act and the bye laws of the society. Consult Registrar of Society.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
20 December 2013


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
20 December 2013

Mr. Mohan has properly addressed your query, you may follow his suggestions.

rajeevOnline (Querist)
21 December 2013

Thanks to all of you.

V R SHROFF (Expert)
21 December 2013

There can be bar in sell agr of Land/ builder, not to chg name of building or Society.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x