30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Certified copy for third parties

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 

Is it possible for a third party to obtain certified copy of judgement of high court which is published in internet through a copy application.

Is it required to get court's direction for this.

Please clarify.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 04 May 2011
Third party has to show the reason
abhay dholakiya (Expert) 04 May 2011
ya u can get easily copy of judgement of high court with normal prosses fees
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 04 May 2011
The third party has to file an affidavit and petition seeking certified copy.

It will be heard by the Assistant Registrar and will pass the orders.

Then only you can get the certified copy.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 04 May 2011
I do confirm procedure as told by Arunagiri.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 04 May 2011
Yes he can.
In Calcutta one need not file such affidavit.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 May 2011
Dear Mr Arunagiri,

Can you pls clarify under wht provision of law the petition to Asst. Registrar can be filed.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query