Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Cast cetificate

Sir my iam 35 years old,from my 1st class to msc nursing iam studing in st reservation.in my all tc caste as st is registered.and all revenue documents from my childhood ie ration card and census record registered my cast as st.and my father has got st certificate in1980.now iam selected to a govt job and i was attend certificate verification and they said your sure name is not under st community hence your certificate send to the collecter verification.i have all proof of my cast like study certificate and tc,adhar card ration card,sir how can face this problem plese help sir.

It is common to submit one's caste of reserved candidates for verification to the RDO/SDO or District Collector in Govt. jobs. The list of castes of reserved candidates is different from the Central list and a State list. So check in your state whether your caste cum under reserved category or not.

Sir my sure name people is only 10 family as their in my mandal.that all people have st certificate as long as ago.but we not able to speak community language.if we are not came under st act 1950,1951,how revenue department gives that certificate?totaly in india 811 sure names in india in my cast.but that total sure are not available to me.why they will give why they will abstract i dont understand sir

The authorities have complete record of SC / ST populace (public) in their respective area. Before issuance of a caste certificate SDM shall verify it from records.

Yes,Central and State Govt have complete records and lists of S.C/S.T . It's duty of Govt Dept to verify the documents submitted by you so let them verify if you belongs to S.T cast and have cogent proof then need not to bother.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

AGREED WITH VIEWS OF EARLIER EXPERTS

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

Query is somewhat different.

he has narrated the followingfacts :-

1, He has ST certificate.
2. His father has SC certificate.
3. He is selected for govt job as ST
4. His certificate is sent to Tehsil for verification.

Veritication of authenticity should not have been cause of wortty . Why he is worried (though not clearly stated) is because :-

1. One carries the caste of father.
2. Caste of father and son cannot be different.
3. Father has SC certificate so he is not ST.
4. Son has ST certificate so he not SC.

Given facts (as stated by him so far) indicate that one of the certificate is fraudulently obtained.

He has to be clear as to which certificate is fraudulent only then one can form a view as to how best he can be out of trouble.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

If you are confirmed that you belong to ST community and you possess a community certificate to that effect issued by the authority competent to issue the same, let the employer send the verification to the collector and confirm the same.
Why are you worried about this when you have not done any fraudulent act in this regard.
I f the collector gives a report that your community do not fall under ST category then you can challenge this statement before high court by filing a writ petition seeking relief and remedy to this.

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x