Case pending in family court under 498(a) and divorce.

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 January 2021

one case is pending of Surat family court for 498(a) and seeking divorce only on two months marital life. Still case is pending meanwhile plaintiff also sent and submit application to Local police station. Maintenance amount challanged in High court.
now both the parties agreed to componded the case or withdraw from family court. Is it possible to roll back in this matter.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
28 January 2021


It is a very good decision of both parties. They can withdraw cases pending at any time in the high court, family court etc. there will not be any complusion to proceed with the matter.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
29 January 2021

498(a) is non-compoundable. You have to write and agreement and thebn move to high court for closure of FIR.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
30 January 2021

Three different situations have been clubbed by the "Anonymous" author which need to be discussed separately and individually depsite the fact that parties to litigation are same.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 January 2021

Agree with the expert Sudhir Kumar.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x