LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Case filed 5 years back....still active

(Querist) 05 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Trespassers comming into agritural land and distorting boundaries with group of people.
Have a complaint on Police station.
And approached local Advocate.He advoised to get induction order, he could not get it from court .....and suddenly Case is active status after 3 years.
Right now, this case no use for me...due to delay from court proceedings....The damage happend in ground.
1. How should I close this case, with out any negative remarks.
There is no use of Judgement from court.
Case - perpurtual injunction order
Please advise me, how to stop further proceedings.
Thank to experts advice in advance
Bob (Querist) 05 October 2017
This case is not serving my purpose
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 05 October 2017
Best manner to get rid of the case will be by stop appearance of yourself and your local advocate to appear in court.
After few calls the presiding officer/judge will dismiss your case on the ground of non-appearance of the petitioner or his counsel. By this way no other adverse order will be made by the court against you.
Bob (Querist) 05 October 2017
Other party won't miss use this dismiss case sir?
P. Venu (Expert) 06 October 2017
There appears to be deeper issues. Please post complete facts.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 06 October 2017
Let the case be dismissed in default as advised by the expert Vijay Raj Mahajan.
Bob (Querist) 06 October 2017
Good to choose option" NIP"- not interested to proceedings further?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query