Cancellation of sale deed

My father is blind by birth, he has One brother. On my father we have land of 2.13 acres of agriculture land in Andhra Pradesh. On 2015 september there was sale deed transaction done to three other People with the amount of 24 Lakhs rupees. It was done through My fathers brother with out knowing me. The amount was not given to my father through any bank transaction, It was transferred to my fathers brother account. I get to know recently, I want to get back my fathers land back. Please help me in this regarding.

Adv. Yogen KakadeOnline (Expert)

It seems you have reasonable ground for filing suit for cancellation of Sale Deed. Appoint a good local lawyer to help you.

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)

Go for cheating and cancellation of sale of deed ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
9899011450,9911218741

R.RamachandranOnline (Expert)

It is a pity that you wasted more than 2 years.
For this, you have to get in touch with a local lawyer who is well versed in property law and criminal law.
Any way, at least now Without wasting time, You have to file both civil case for getting the Sale Deed cancelled and a criminal case against your uncle (father's brother) for criminal breach of trust and the buyer for cheating your father.

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity in that it is not equivocal whether your father had not executed sale deed and more importantly, whether he wants the deed to be cancelled.

Show the copy of sale deed and other documents to a local lawyer for better appreciation of facts, analyse and guide you properly.

×