LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can we appeal against a bail oder passed by highcourt

(Querist) 02 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
I am from the victim's end and want to know that if after the arrest of the accused, lower court dismissed his bail, but high court allowed it and he is released, can we appeal against his bail orders. if yes then what is the procedure?

Guest (Expert) 02 January 2014
Unless there are some violations on the grounds of bail by the accused the bail will not be withdrawn.Is there any further disturbance from the accused if so you can file a fresh complaint to police and file an intervene petition in court when matter comes
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 02 January 2014
Dear Neha
you can file a bail cancellation before court if the accused violated any conditions of the bail.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 02 January 2014
SLP is an option but it has hardly any merit.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 January 2014
SLP can be filed.
Neha (Querist) 03 January 2014
Thank you for all the responses. What is SLP?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 03 January 2014
Special leave Petition.
Are you an advocate?
If yes then it is surprising that you do not know what is SLP.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 03 January 2014
Only State can file SPL , not you.
lingraj maradi (Expert) 08 February 2014
you have chance to file SLP for cancellation of bail granted by the High Court,\.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 08 February 2014
On what grounds you want to challenge the bail granted to the accused?
Guest (Expert) 08 February 2014
@Author Does the Query Still Exists
lingraj maradi (Expert) 26 January 2015
yes you have option to file SLP and show genuine reasons to the court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query