Can gpa hold any position in a resident association

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
27 June 2020

I want to know if a General Power of Attorney holder (father of the owner of the property) can stand in the election for any of the the residents association position?


N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
28 June 2020

He could being a person who resides there. Confirm with the concerned Authorities.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
28 June 2020

The member of the association is eligible for contesting its election and not for his/her attorney untill specifically provided/ authorised in the Memorendum of Association.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
28 June 2020

read society constitution.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
28 June 2020

Refer Society bylaws for the same. Some of the Societies does not allow POA holder to become office bearer / holding post in management of the society.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
28 June 2020

1. I wish that our country's PM gives me his POA and I can officiate as PM based on his POA.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x