Anonymous
07 January 2015 at 21:47
Sir/ma'm
I joined Indian Railways as junior engineer on 20th feb 2013.I had already filled the form of cgl 2013 before joining.i didnot inform the department about my candidature at the time of joining.But I came to know that it is required to intimate the department regarding candidature in all exams as soon as one join.So I wrote a letter on 6th jan 14 regarding my unawareness of the rule and intimated the department after tier 2 of the exam ..before results and I mentioned that result is awaited in that letter.Also I requested to let my candidature be intimated.The department didnot respond me.Then exam got scrapped through a cat order. I sent the admit card of re exam tier I in july and requested to allow me to appear in the exam referring the first letter.Still no any reply came.Then after I was selected and interview was due I applied for NOC in nov 14 reffering above two letters . I got NOC to appear before the interview board in dec14.Now do I have a chance to get technical resignation if I am selected.
Kindly guide me.Thanks in advance.
Nitha
07 January 2015 at 21:03
Dear Experts,
My friend resigned from the company within 2 months of joining. He has submitted his original certificate while joining. Now he has resigned from the company and serving 30 days notice as per the terms of appointment letter. He has sent mail to his reporting boss about resignation and also had many personal discussion with him.
After 15 days, his boss is telling that, he has not accepted the resignation and my friend has to serve till the company get replacement. Whether his boss can do so?
If they didnt relieve him after serving notice period, what remedies are available to him? If Employer holds back his original certificate and relieving letter and salary, what action he can take?
Please guide.
sairak
07 January 2015 at 19:53
Hi Experts,
I had filed DV act and crpc 125 on my husband. Its been five months and my husband is asking to reunite with him and did not attend any hearing.
Am presently residing at my parental home with my 3 year old daughter. During this stay I have experienced the hard fact that being a single mother is very difficult so I decided to withdraw the case and go back to my hubby who resides in another state. Now my lawyer asked him to come and sign a petition that he wont repeat domestic violence gain in future and there will be a mutual agreement between us. My husband says that he will not sign any petition as he said that i filed a false case against him. There was a stage where warrant would have been issued but my lawyer told me to consider and asked my consent. What should I do at this stage if my hubby doesn't sign any petition, shall I go back or is there way to pressurize him?
Sahajahan Miah
07 January 2015 at 19:38
Dear Sir,
I newly joined in court, in my 1st stage of practice one Defamation suit has came before me, I shall be thankful to you if you give me the format of Defamation plaint
The Saint
07 January 2015 at 19:32
........................................................................................
amrit
07 January 2015 at 19:10
hi can i file a anticipatory bail under sec.353,332,186,382.506.148,149 ipc can High Court grant me a anticipatory bail
respected sirs,
my family members were the defendants in a suit filed against us by a previous business partner. the brief details of the case are as follows
my grandfather-in-law ran a business and had many tenanted pagri properties(commercial) in his name. after his death, the eldest son made the plaintiff a partner in the business. after 23 years, the partnership firm was dissolved and accounts settled with help of arbitrators who did a thorough job. even though all the tenancies were in individual names(8 of them in prime commercial areas), the arbitrators divided them too. after gaining more than his fair share, the paintiff decided to go after our share too and filed a suit for dissolution and rendition of accounts.
the suit was filed in 1981 and it was ruled in our favor by the distt court in april 2014. while giving the ruling the judge remarked that"a frivolous suit like this should have got dismissed on the first hearing itself."
the plaintiff is a wicked man who is involved in many suits mainly involving usurping of money. also, the plaintiff's counsel changed with every hearing since he never pays up. one of his many counsel remarked that the our side mishandled the case entirely. when the suit was filed in 1981 we should have submitted the arbitration document and file a counter case and not replied to his appeal.
earlier the family elders looked after this matter and completely depended on the lawyer and never questioned him. the real shocker is that the arbitration document was submitted after 20 yrs of litigation!
thankfully things are changed now.
after he lost in distt court, now the plaintiff has filed the case in high court. we recieved notice to appear for the first hearing before the registrar(appellate). we are yet to hire a lawyer. i wanted your invaluable guidance prior to any action on our behalf.i have immensely benefitted from your kind advice earlier. kindly tell me
1. do we need to hire a lawyer for the hearing of appeal or should we just present our side's evidence?(we know all the details by heart now)
2. what is the right approach to this case? did we really made a mistake back earlier?
3. is there a way to put an end to this harassment by this frivolous man who has spent his entire life surviving on other's money?
4. after 33 years of trial by the distt court, what are the odds of this appeal getting dismissed in the first hearing?
eagerly awaiting your advice...
sushanth
07 January 2015 at 18:37
hi one of the client had incured expenses on Delhi premises , but the tax invoice is billed for Mumbai premises , and MVAT is charged in Bill, now my query is can we take that as input credit for mumbai?????
Dear Learned People,
There is a property in proper Mumbai (Maharashtra) which is in the name of my mother. I would like to transfer the property in my name with minimum possible stamp duty, hence the following two options I could think of.
1)Property transfer through will - A will can be made by my mother in which she can mention that the property will belong to me after her demise.
In this the property will get transferred to me after the demise of my mother and after the court order upon probate of the will. Hence, a long process and not sure when the property will get transferred in my name.
2)I become co-owner in the property and thereafter execute a release deed. - I can ask my mother to give me a small percentage of property (preferably by way of gift) , so that stamp duty is minimalistic. thereafter I can ask my mother to execute a release deed in my favor transferring the entire property in my name. The stamp duty on release deed is very less. I think this is a faster process with reasonable surety of time by when property can be transferred in my name.
I request your opinion on the 2nd way above as I am not sure whether it can work both legally and practically. Also, if any other way is possible I request yourself to kindly opine me on that as well.
Thanks and Regards.
Commmon passage
Dear Sir,
i owned one civil case which is related to
one common passage.
Court order mentioned that other party can go
for appeal in higher court with in 90 days.
now we filed a caviat so that we get notice if other party do the appeal.
now today we went to howrah civil court and found other party filed an appeal on nov end.
now question is that why we are not informed as caviat was there.
And what are the next steps in this activity.
Please guide mee...
Regards,
Partha