Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.V. Sankaranarayanan   15 March 2019 at 18:29

Transfer of shares and interests to nominee

in a jointly held flat in our housing society in Mumbai, original member sold the flat for which an agreement of sale was jointly made by the original member and the joint holder being his wife, regisered but before making an application to the Society the original member expired. Hence the joint member made an application for transfer of shares and interests to a third party. The original member in fact had nominated his two daughters as the nominees for 50% share each. Can the Society transfer the flat to the buyer of the flat ignoring the rights of the nominees since the agreement for sale has been made by the original member and the joint holder ? The buyer has sent a lawyer's notice to the Society threatening to go to court in the event of non-transfer. The buyer nor the seller has provided any letter of indemnity to Society for which the Society is continuously following up which has not yet vbeen complied with by both the parties.

Kushal   15 March 2019 at 17:57

Wife went to her parents with my daughter and not comingback

I was married in Jan 2012. We have one daughter of 4 years old. It has been three months now that my wife is not coming back. She is not talking to me, all the talking is done by my in laws. We had a fight and then she went. Fight was not physical, just a regular husband-wife fight. I am a short tempered person, but I don't keep anything in my mind - I forget it within few minutes of fight. Now my in laws are asking for divorce in MUTUAL AGREEMENT. I have said sorry for so many times now, I and my parents have visited their house many times requesting her to come back. My parents donot live with us, they stay at my native place. In laws are saying that they will put my daughter to local school, they are saying that daughter lives with her mother. I don't understand that on what basis this can be said when we are still married. I donot want any divorce, hence no issue of MUTUAL AGREEMENT. We have had many fights in past but such a thing has never happened. I want my wife and daughter back. If not then I want them to stop from putting my daughter in local school. I want my daughter to stay with me. Please suggest any path forward.

Adv Darshika vasani   15 March 2019 at 17:07

Co owner dies leaving behind only a spouse

Husband dies leaving behind his wife. No children or other heirs. She wants to sell the flat which was in joint name of her and her husband. What procedure she needs to follow? Is getting legal heir certificate necessary ? If yes from which authority she will get legal heir cerificate? Tehsildaar or court or municipal corporation. Is there any stamp duty she needs to pay? If yes how much? And how much time it will take?

amit   15 March 2019 at 15:24

Jurisdiction of civil court or family court

minor want to restrain mother from withdraw fdrs made in name of minors in which(fdrs) his mother is guardian .he has filed a civil suit in court of civil judge through his father for injuction to restrain her .custody of minor is not granted to any one by court .strained relation ship of mother and father living separetly .court dismissed suit on ground that it should be filed in family court as barred by family court act 1984 u/s 7 (c).appeal is pending in district court .any citation for jurisdiction of civil court

Kavitha Balan   15 March 2019 at 15:17

Petition thro post ?

Have applied for a private petition through 200 cr.p.c to the magistrate. Magistrate has forwarded to the respective police to give the investigation report. Its been 3 hearings and 3 months and yet no response from Police in this. I am out of station now and wouldnt be able to attend next 2 months hearings. Is it possible to send the objection of police report through post ?

Arjav Mehta   15 March 2019 at 14:33

Contested to mutula divorce husband not ready for divorce

Dear Experts,
If Someone file HMP 13 for divorce before 10 months , before that husband not ready for divorce.
Now Husband ready to give her divorce, now they prepare notary for affidavit and submit it to court for mutual consent divorce, in that case if husband is not ready to give divorce in front of Judge, than what chances are there for divorce?
or if husband not attend the court. does wife is eligible to continue she's HMP 13 case which was filled as contested divorce ?

venkat   15 March 2019 at 14:19

Land sale agreement

Hello
I had performed a sale agreement in 2006 and had received 25% of the advance. Due to some reasons buyer never turned up for registration. Now from no where the buyer lands up and demands the advance paid back. Is the agreement still valid.
regards

Anonymous   15 March 2019 at 13:05

Dissolution of trust deed

When there is a clause in trust deed, at the time of dissolution,the assets remaining as on the date of dissolution shall under no circumstance be distributed among trustees but the same shall be transferred to some other similar trust, in this case what kind of dissolution deed is required?
what are the clauses.
Also please tell me whether ITR for last 3 fy is mandatory?

Laksh priya   14 March 2019 at 23:48

International law

sir/ madam,
whho is deputy counsul and permanent representative member. what is the difference between the two. what kind of privileges and immunities do they get. i know vienna conventions which deals with diplomatic relations. but who is permanent representative member to un

Anonymous   14 March 2019 at 20:42

Employer didn't pay f&f settlement payment & threats

Hello Experts,

My ex-employer didn't clear my Full & final settlement payment after 60 days of last working day which was mentioned 45 days as per as their exit form. There was no notice period mentioned in the appointment letter in probation period(before 6 months) & I worked for the startup for four months. Still I served 10 days of notice period & handed over all company assets & knowledge transfer which they accepted during that time & released me.
Now, as per as their contract, after 60 days while I requested for my F&F payment, they're giving false excuse that some project files are missing which I've worked approx three months back & the ex-manager sent a threatening email to do again knowledge transfer with another junior employee now who was not even part of my assignment otherwise they'll NOT give F&F clearance & blackmailed me to warrant a legal action if I don't do.

What should be my next step. Please advice.