LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   06 April 2022 at 19:28

Rent agreement

Land lord and tenant enter into a rental agreement in writing on ₹50 stamp paper for period of 11 months where in it is agreed upon rent to be paid in advance on the 1st day of every month.
The situation is the land lord takes cash only and does not give any receipts for the same.
Query what after 11 months the land lord asks to pay the entire rent as there is no proof payment.
What is way out in such a situation? Can the rent agreement be show to him that rent has been always paid in advance will this move be sufficient to stop him in his wrong intentions.

SS Prasad   16 March 2022 at 09:11

Hand written terrace right on power of attorney

In multi dwelling private building I bought the top floor. The precondition of this was that the I must be given the terrace right. On power of attorney and irrevocable will it is hand written that power of attorney constitutes with terrace right. I have built a temporary dwelling unit with hollo pipes, cement board and Metro sheet. Is it OK as per MCD bylaws.

Anonymous   11 March 2022 at 02:00

Mortgage deed and agreement to sale

Dear Experts,
Here is my query presented point wise as
1) My uncle has entered into registered agreement to sale with the owner, as the buyer of an apartment.
2) He then mortgaged the said apartment via registered mortgage deed, with the bank for home loan.
3) He had paid the mortgage money (home loan) and the bank is OK with the issuance of NOC.
*Please note that bank has given the loan on Reg. agreement to sale only and there exists NO Sale Deed for the apartment.

My query, how to nullify the charge created by reg mortgage deed. Reconveyance, possible? As there exist no title deed (sale deed for reconyance), is it possible for the bank to reconvey the mortgaged property?
If there exists any way out to clear off the charge of mortgage from the apartment, which was agreed to be purchased by my uncle, please guide.

Member (Account Deleted)   05 March 2022 at 03:20

Power of attorney issue

in year 1998 my father make a general power of attorney on my name.
he expires in 2004.
his power of attorney is still valid.
We have property which is still on my fathers name and we want to sell now.
transferring property on my name is little time consuming. Can i use power of attorney and close the deal.

aslamskhan   19 February 2022 at 13:59

New electric meter connection

Hello! Sir kindly find out as I have copy of agreement sale deed on my father's name. on the basis of that and his death certificate and an Affidavit will I be able to get new electric meter connection...
The proof I have on my name of same address is Aadhar Card. Voter I.d ration card water connection from Muncipality gas connection....

jeeva chandru   18 February 2022 at 13:03

Bank asks to submit original documents again


I have submitted my sale deed to the bank along with my loan application but the problem is they haven't provided the acknowledgment, They called and told me after 4 years that you haven't submitted the documents with the bank and need to submit them within 10 days. IS this possible they can sanction the loan without the document?

Can I file an RTI or complaint against the bank without acknowledgment?

Please provide some advice.


AJAY KUMAR RAJVANSHI   17 February 2022 at 15:04

Typographical error in name of e-stamp purchaser

I paid for stamp duty for registration through a third party. But this vendor has inadvertently written 'Vijay' in place of 'Ajay' during the payment of stamp duty. However, in the registered agreement, my name is correct and also registration has been done with the correct name and issued index-2.

But now I am in confusion whether this can bring any problem in future to me as the payer name is different from the registered buyer name. Pls, help me to sort out the problem.

Anonymous   06 February 2022 at 02:58

Will writing procedure

My mother made a will under my name though the will is not registered she have made only notarized the will with 2 witness attach to it. whether the will is valid or not as the will is not registered.

Parthiban   28 January 2022 at 10:49

Missing of original deed reg

Original document got missed and have lodged a police complaint they have issued CSR, and demanded for NTC, but the police are not in an intension to issue an FIR nor NTC,, what shall be done,, its been almost 4 to 5 months after getting CSR

shyam lal   26 January 2022 at 06:35

Legal notice

A person met with an accident and lost his memory ...later it was found before the accident he has committed a crime
.Query..can he be served a Legal notice?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query