Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit gupta   22 June 2008 at 15:07




aj   22 June 2008 at 12:05


small trading firm with only one employee.the employee was employed some 14 years back without appointment letter,then he left without resignation.came back 4 years back and now again records are maintained for the employee like attendance,leave,resignation,etc.just that he used to get our bearer cheques encashed in his name for us from time to time.lic policy letters come at our address.some relatives of his working in nearby firms are ready to give their approval in court saying he was working with us.apart from this what else is required by the employee to prove his relationship with us to claim his settlement it possible for him to forge his appointment letter and blackmail it possible for us to still win the case in the labour office.people are advising to abstrain from accepting his being employed with us

jhanvi   22 June 2008 at 09:45

ATM case happened in Baroda

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Appreciate.
The sharebroker to whom it is believd that these person have given the money has got the bail from Ahmedabad high court. he would be released monday itself i.e tommorow. We have also decided to apply for the bail in the high court may be tom or day after tom.Expecting your comments as everyone from whom we have taken guidance says that as the sharebroker has got the bail these two person might get the bail. Will be waiting for reply.


bhaskar   22 June 2008 at 00:26


madhurMehta   21 June 2008 at 18:22

consumer court judgment

plz.give me the judgments of comercial/livelyhood purpose in electricity board cases.

thaks in advance

NAMRATA DONTUL   21 June 2008 at 11:13

book on Company Law & Secretarial Practices


I am searching for the book of


Anil   21 June 2008 at 10:59

Multiple Recognised PF Accounts

Please let me know whether a person can have multiple Recognised Provident Fund Accounts as per PF Act ?

In other words, can a person go on opening PF accounts with new employer every time he switches jobs, WITHOUT transfering the old PF balance or WITHOUT withdrawing the amount from his old PF account?

Bindu   21 June 2008 at 06:54

construction company

construction company
Sir I m junior lawyer , there is an offer from my friends uncle who is developer developing Slum Rehabilitation Project. He insists me to join him & look after his work . The nature of work will include drafting agreement, when the tenants give permission to the builder to develop their property- same agreements to get registered, but he wants to give me power of attorney on his behalf to execute the documents, my photo will come on the documents which will be registered. In short he wants to me be his authorised representative as well as look after the agreement etc SIr Pls Guide My if my photo appears on the registration documents i wont be liable for any construction, delay in falts to be provided,i m also worried now days tht the builders are fraud also so shall i join him, my no is 9819576929 or else kindly provide me your mobile no, I will call you Thank You

Srinivas.B.S.S.T   20 June 2008 at 23:48

orders of consumer forum

I have filed a case against the electricity officials for wrongful disconnection of service inspite of payment of bills regulary. My client is not the owner of premises but only a tenant. The service connection is in the name of landlord. Landlord committed default in payment of bills pertaining to other serice connections in his name. The electricity officials disconnected the service connection of my client though he is regular in payment of bills. I have filed an interlocutary application and obtained orders of reconnection. But the Officials are not heeding to the orders of the forum and refused to reconnect the service stating that they would prefer an appeal. I have filed a petition under section 27 of Consumer Protection Act for issuance of arrest warrants against Opposite parties. What else can i do???

jayati   20 June 2008 at 22:03

consumer forum judgement against lawyer

an advocate has given his opinion regurding one property which was morgaged before a nationalised bank. this property was concidered as colateral security. after fulfilling all RBI guidelines bank advanced loan to that company but unfortunately the property document which was givan by bank was fake,now the bank initiated legal actions against that lawwer alleging that due to his negligence bank surrered loss and filled a case before state consumer and claiming 1 crore as damarage.What protection can that lawyer can take?is there any judgement in national consumer forum or suprem court of india?