Anonymous   27 April 2022 at 18:08

Reliever charges for weekly off

we have a third party agency through which we have support staff deployed at our site .
one of the support pantry staff has gone for leave and its been a month since his reliever is coming at site .

so my question is we are ultimately paying the agency daily reliever charges in the monthly billing which is 26 and and 4 are sundays when company is shut due to weekly off.
so whether we should pay the agency salary for complete 30 days or 26 days as per the days reliever is present on our site against the hired pantry staff

Anonymous   27 April 2022 at 14:54

Builder is not executing society formation

Builder promised me while purchasing flat that I have to pay advance maintenance for next 2 years and after that society formation process will be executed.

Now problem is that it’s been already 4 years completed and builder is not executing society handover process also he is keep increasing maintenance by giving exercise that “existing maintenance shares are not sufficient to run society” also we are getting sub standards services. He also promised us some services which will be delivered soon but they are not yet delivered. Even though we have asked multiple times to provide total income and expenses with bank statements but he is giving exercises on it.

So I want to take your legal opinion on maintenance part and on society handover execution.

rita   27 April 2022 at 09:39

Lawyer is not giving documents

Hi Team,

My lawyer had suggested to file a case under section 420, 406, 520 and 506 for a cheating case towards property.

My lawyer is not sharing any documents with me for the court fees paid and application made to the court.

Till now I have paid him 26000 - which he has told me it is application and court fees paid to the court but no receipt shared.

He is now demanding additional 14000 for court verification fee.

I feel the lawyer has not filed any case or submitted any documents can you please suggest what can be done in this case

Also please let me know if any action can be taken against such lawyer?

Sanjay kumar   26 April 2022 at 16:48

Seller deny for rectification on gpa done on 1989

Dear ,

I had purchased a property in Delhi from my relatives in 1989.
At that time he makes Notarised GPA in Favour of me but mention wrong khasra numbers in GPA.
Now I ask him for correction affidavit but he clearly deny for that.

I have possasion on that property since 1989.
Now how can I correct Khasra in my GPA.

Thanks.

Pragati Ghadi   26 April 2022 at 10:59

Transfer of property from father to son

Property(Flat) under gavthan in vichumbe Panvel navi Mumbai what is procedure to transfer property from father to his son? what is stamp duty? total cost of transfer of property?

Anonymous   26 April 2022 at 08:08

Lis pendis

Can a purchaser who acquired property during the pendency of the suit and is in possession of part of the schedule suit property for more than 12 years during the pendency of the suit claim adverse possession? Purchaser has filed for permanent injunction suit in the Trial court for part of the schedule suit property acquired during the pendency of the suit.

The original suit against the seller is pending still in the high court.

Pankaj   25 April 2022 at 22:36

Technical resignation not given

Respected Experts
I was working as Translator in C&AG since 2017. In March 2021 I got another job and joined as Junior Translation Officer in Department of Official Language(DOL), Ministry of Home Affairs. Prior to that I applied for the post of Translator in Lok Sabha through proper channel from the office of C&AG. At the time of joining DOL, I intimated them that I had applied for Translator in Lok Sabha. Now I am selected for the post of Translator in Lok Sabha but DOL is not giving me technical resignation saying that I did not complete probation. Please tell what to do now.

Priya Chaudhary   25 April 2022 at 17:10

Maternity leave

Hello sir/mam,
I am 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. My office is 50 km away from my residence so due to pregnancy it becomes very difficult for me to travel 100 kms up and down daily by public transport. Can I take maternity leaves now or leave without pay at this time. I am working in a private engineering college under AKTU, Lucknow.

Dr PRAFUL NISHAN   25 April 2022 at 16:45

Legal importance of issar pawati with notary

I paid amount 40 lakh rupees to party by check and perfomed issar pawati with notary dated October 2021 notifying the complete registration date 7may 2022.But now house owner not responding to call what should I do if he will not present till 7 th may..what precaution I should take so our case will be enough strong...

Dr PRAFUL NISHAN   25 April 2022 at 16:42