LAW Courses
LAW Courses

SSC CHSL   08 December 2021 at 17:52

Typing institute certificate

I am running a typing institute in Nawada Bihar I want to i can provide certificate for students who complete his course. Kindly suggest me my Institute Radha Krishna Computers register under shop act labour office and industry department register under Bihar Government Thanks & Regards Surjeet Kumar

continue
konidena adv subrahmanyam   08 December 2021 at 12:18

Fcra act, rules, notifications

Respected sirs
I have two quieries
1.is it mandatory to appoint mva hr under fcra, if so under what section, rule or notification
2. Is it mandatary to appoint purchase committee under fcra to finalise purchase contracts enter the same in minutes books. If so under what section, rule or notification
Kindly advice
Adv K. V. Subramanyam

continue
Pavan   08 December 2021 at 11:50

Dissolving first marriage based on bigamy

I marriage as per Hindu law and I am Reddy in year 2014.
My wife done bigamy in year 2019 and I have her 1st marriage certificate and marriage pic

Query: What should be prayer to court to dissolve first marriage based on my wife bigamy so that Bigamy criminal case will not effect?

continue
Venkat   07 December 2021 at 04:13

Child custody matter - evidence

Dear experts,

I am representing myself in a child custody matter against my ex-wife. Child is 10 years old. Case is at the stage of respondent evidence. I plan to introduce into evidence, her prior false statements in the divorce case (disposed in 2019). I plan to apply for certified copies of judgements and orders (final and IA) in the divorce matter. However, I was told by a junior advocate that courts do not supply us with certified copies of petitions and counters. Is that true? In that case, how do we list them as evidences, because I only have Xerox copies of her past petitions, counters and arguments in which she made many false averments and some admissions as well which contradict her statements now that I have elicited during her cross exam. Can I ask that Xerox copies can be listed in the respondent evidence?

Thanks.

continue
Swarup kumar das   06 December 2021 at 22:39

After partition deed can apply home loan

I have a joint property with my sister,Now we decided we are construct g+2 bulding.We are going to make Registered partition deed.My sister having sufficient money for construct the property but I can't,hence I need home loan,but my sister not interested for home loan.can I apply home loan in favour of said partition deed.

continue
Swarup kumar das   06 December 2021 at 22:33

Partition deed

D

continue
Anonymous   06 December 2021 at 17:02

Problem on family law

Prachi Debnath is a member of the Scheduled Caste, a Hindu by religion and Pulaya by Caste.
She while working as Telephone operator in the Indian Posts and Telegraph Department got
acquainted with an employee, Arnold D’Souza in the same Department who belonged to
Christian religion and they got married on 15-07-2001. Two children, Pankaj D’Souza and
Pranati D’Souza were born in the wedlock on 24-03-2003 and on 08-12-2005 respectively.
Pankaj D’Souza being a child born on an inter-caste marriage between Scheduled Caste and a
non-Scheduled Caste, claiming himself to be a Scheduled Caste wanted a reserved seat in a
Government Engineering College in the State of West Bengal. But the College rejected his
application and refused to give admission to the College. Hence, Pankaj D’Souza being a minor
boy, represented by his mother filed a Writ Petition to the Honourable High Court of Calcutta
under Article 226 of the Constitution of India seeking the Court to issue a Writ of Mandamus
or other appropriate Writ, order or direction to the College authority to keep one seat for
admission to the Engineering Courses, 2020 – 2021 in the Scheduled Caste Quota in the State of West Bengal.. What will be issues raised on Petitioner side( Pankaj D'Souza) and Respondent side ( Govt. Engineering College). . . Plzz help me with the solution .

continue
Anonymous   06 December 2021 at 16:17

Does oa in cat require notary attestation?

Respected Experts,

i wish to pursue my case in CAT in person. Kindly provide the guidance below

1. Does OA in CAT need to be notarized before submission or only the affidavit needs to be notarized ?

2. Does the arguments in CAT are in written form only or there are oral arguments at any stage?

continue
pradeep   05 December 2021 at 21:15

Death certificate

How to get death certificate of a person deceased 20 years ago.
At present there is no ID proof of deceased person available
Person deceased at home (natural death)

continue
Siddhartha Ray   05 December 2021 at 18:32

Aptel - electricity tribunal in kolkata

Hi,
I want to prefer an Appeal before the Electricity Tribunal in Kolkata u/s 111(1) of the Electricity Act of 2003 and in connection looking for someone conversant and competent with the process. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

continue