LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Garg vikas   11 April 2022 at 20:24

Tenant can claim ownership regarding

My flat is rented for more than 3 years on leave and license agreement of 11 months and renewed after 11 months. Now renewal is pending. I have doubt that
1. Shall i renew the agreement or not
2. Can he claim ownership of flat
3. Under what situation tenant can claim ownership of my flat.

I am very much worried, please clarify

Vikas garg

continue
Anonymous   11 April 2022 at 15:40

Dispute resolving clause in an agreement

To
The respected senior experts
Sir
In case of agreement between our company and outsider, Arbitration Clause was normally inserted to settle any dispute.

Board of our company takes a decision that instead of going for settlement by Arbitration the company have to approach to the civil court . So in future there will be no Arbitration Clause.

I drafted the undermentioned clause which may be inserted in place of Arbitration Clause.

Now my query before the honourable senior experts that is the undermentioned clause is sufficient to refer any dispute before any Court of Kolkata including money Suit?

“ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ARISEN IN KOLKATA AND ONLY COURTS IN KOLKATA SHALL HAVE JURISDICTION TO DETERMINE THE SAME.”

Regards Abhijit

continue
Sadanand bhisaji Panchal   11 April 2022 at 13:11

Where to file appeal u/s. 341 of cr. p. c.

Respected Experts,
In the year 2016 I filed Application u/s. 340 of Cr. p. c. before the Appellate Bench of Court of Small Causes Bandra which heard last 25 days and the Court passed Order saying that the said Application will be heard along with Appeal and matter adjourned for hearing of Appeal. Thus the Appellate Court refused to initiate preliminary inquiry u/s. 340 of Cr. p. c. I want to file Appeal under Section 341 of Cr. p. c.
Kindly inform me (1) Which is the Appellate Court (2) Whether to file Writ Petition before the Hon'ble Bombay High Court (3) Whether Appeal under Section 341 of Cr. p. c. lies in the Appellate Side of the Hon'ble Bombay High Court ?

Thanking You,
Sadanand B. Panchal

continue
raju   10 April 2022 at 13:54

Revision in crpc

Witness was summoned for giving evidence along with records. The witness himself did not appear and deputed his advocate and court accept the same. My query is can revision before district and sessions court filled for resummonning the witness

continue
Anonymous   10 April 2022 at 12:03

12th repeat

i have passed my class 12th from rajasthan board and i have also done bachelor of arts but now i want to become doctor , can i pass 12th again from nios?

continue
Sachin Kumar   09 April 2022 at 19:30

Getting recovery call without taking loan by bajaj finance

Last month i got 3-4 call to pay loan amount by bajaj finanace which i never taken. While checking my civil score report i found some one misused my pan card. What actually he did, he used my pan number and name. Rest details like father name and date of birth he morped in document.

As his first name and my first name was same. Bajaj finance didn't verified it carefully.

First i tried to contact cibil but they said it can be done only by bjaja finance.

I contacted bajaj finance by email. They asked my pancard and aadhar card scan copy. I sent them over email. After 3 days Bajaj fin has replied that "there is no fraud identified from our end as the loan belong to you and its an OTP based secured transaction"

Some points i tried to explain but they seems very unfriendly
1) My pan is linked to my aadhar card, also linked to digilocker.
2) I asked Bajaj fin to visit my office or i can visit their office with document but they didn't reply.
3) fraud person don't picking call and switched off his mobile, bajaj fin got my number from cibil score and calling for to pay loan.
4) How can fin companies easily proceeding loan without verifying other details

Tell me now what can i do? Its effecting my credit score. Can i go for defamation case against bajaj fin?

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   09 April 2022 at 16:41

Property issue

i have no job from last 3 year and financial condition not good.
i am also mentally not well. I have condition of depression, anxiety and extreme anger, i have no money for medication. my brother are taking advantage of these conditions and want me to transfer my share on their name. they have job and they can sit and wait for years but my financial condition is not good. i need money immediately. they ae dragging the matter in the past 1 year.
i talk to police but they say we can't force them to sell

they forcefully took cash and jewelry worth 10 lakh

i have this video as evidence that they even tried to beat me for property issue.
https://youtu.be/NU5Zh2kxU3o

i don't want to go to court and wait for years. is there way i can lodge a police complaint and ask them to give me my share.

continue
shyam lal   09 April 2022 at 10:27

Memorandum of understanding

What is the difference. between a non registered. (a) MoU of Family settlement (b) MoU of family agreement.
Lastly do the above mentioned MoU have any binding on the signatories?

continue
Anonymous   09 April 2022 at 01:00

Title documents

Resp. Experts,
I had gone through many judgements of the courts which lays a rule that Mutation entries, Property cards, Village extracts form doesn't create or extinguish the title.
It is only title documents viz various deeds/decrees etc which creates or extinguish the title.
My point of raising question is how to prove the title on property when the property in question is not subjected to any title document and title is only transferred in succession?
How much back in time one required to go and for which document should rely, so as to establish title by inheritance?
What would be the first document for title, given that Mutation entries, village forms do not confer title?
Thank You

continue
Anonymous   08 April 2022 at 16:03

Divorce without mutual concent

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wanted to know, in case if the husband do not wish to give wife divorce, even if she insists what can wife do?
in this case, husband has deserted wife since 2.5 years, he was/is even drug addict and as he wants child custody/visit rights, he is not giving divorce to wife.
please help how to handle such case.

many thanks.

continue