LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Manish   17 April 2008 at 01:59

Filling ITR-4 in Account as well No A/c case

An individual is having two sources of income- A and B. (A) is specified profession where gross receipts >1.50 Lakh and he is required to maintain books of a/cs. (B) is retail trade u/s 44AF and so not required to maintain books of a/c.
My Qn is: How should he fill up the "Part A-P&L" in ITR4.
Option I: Should he fill up item 1 to 50 for (A) and 51 for business (B) ? (but subsequent "Schedule BP" reads in col. A.1 "Item 43 OR (not and) item 51d of Part A-P&L".
Option II: he should sum up the figures of Profession (A) with the parameters of business (B) as required in 51a to 51d and mention in items 1 to 50.
Can’t in Option II the AO may ask to produce books for business (B) also on the plea that “you have filled the items as if books are maintained”.

Same is the confusion with regard to PartA-BS.

Please Guide.

continue
Ajay Somani   16 April 2008 at 23:42

Dishonor of cheque

if there is no exisiting legal liability of cheque amount, whether case can be dismiss

complainant failed to prove existing legal liabity of cheque amount

prior to presentation of cheque some part payment has been made, this fact has been supressed by the complainant in complaint

complainant doing business of money lending

continue
vinod bansal   16 April 2008 at 21:23

adoption deed

what is fate of unregistered adoption deed,whether adoption deed is a compulsory registrable document.plz enlighten me with reported cases.

continue
vinod bansal   16 April 2008 at 21:18

dying declaration

what is impact of non examination in court during a trial of a person(doctor/police officer/magistrate)who recorded dying declaration.

continue
Abhimanyu Soni   16 April 2008 at 16:20

EPF..................................

Dear All,

When can an employee withdraw PF amount?
What is the minimum employment period to become eligible for withdrawl?

Regrds
Abhimanyu Soni

continue
davinder   16 April 2008 at 16:15

deficiency in stamp fee

execution of sale deed . after three years it is found that stamp fee was deficient whether state (revenue dept) can recover it.

continue
mohit arora   16 April 2008 at 12:42

TRANSFER OF LIC AGENCY

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM A LIC AGENT FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY PROVISION IN THE LAW & REGULATIONS OF IRDA THAT I CAN TRANSFER MY AGENCY TO MY WIFE,SO THAT RENEWAL COMMISSION IN FUTURE WILL BE GIVEN TO MY WIFE. SIR PL CARIFY THIS POINT

continue
hanif   16 April 2008 at 12:36

Regarding Fixation of Salary

Hi,
I am working in a automobile dealership. As we have to deduct pf from employee's salary i.e.12% but they dont want to be the member of Pf. So how can I fix their salary so as less as we have to deduct from their salary.As per the minimum wage act what ammount I have to fix as a basic of their salary so that Employee deduction will decrese & also employer's liability will decrease.Please let me know what is the present minimum wage slape for skilled, unskilled and semi skilled employee in Gujarat state.Please reply me soon.
........................HANIF

continue
M.A.T.Ganesan   16 April 2008 at 08:23

suit maintainablity in civil court

Suit is filed in munsif court for declaration that defendent is not the wife of plaintiff- enlighten with reported cases

continue
N.R.Kaushik   16 April 2008 at 05:31

to know about 498-A

sir,
I know that 498-A is not a compoundable offence,but this section is being compounded with the help of sc decision,can u guide me which decision is that?

continue