LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep Singh   10 September 2009 at 14:29

Can an unregistered power of attorney is valid for sale deed

If a person wrongfully or under coercion makes a power of attorney of another person in his favour. Whether he can use such unregistered power of attorney for entering into a property sale deed on behalf of the person who has given that POA under such circumstances.riven

Amandeep Singh   10 September 2009 at 14:21

Meaning of Family Members under law

We have entered a compromise with a person that we have to sell our house in the open market. There is a condition that house cannot be sold to a family member directly or indirectly.So i just want to know relations covered under defination of family members and i am living with my parents one sister and a grandmother.riven

Tipsy   10 September 2009 at 13:55

Coperative housing society M20 I Bond not execute what to do

What is repurcussion as one member has complanined that M20 indemnity bond has not bee executed by commitee members, where do we get these specimen copy of m20 I bond ?

1. If Indemnity Bond has not been filled and filed by the mg.committee (whether it is provisional or duly constituted, is immaterial), then the committee becomes "illegal and unauthorised" automatically on the 16th day of assuming office.

2. There is no question or provision of "late fee or penalty" in the MCS Act. It is just simply the committee is deemed to have vacated office, on the 16th day and becomes "illegal & unauthorised" immediately and it cannot take any decisions or sign or conduct any meetings whatsoever, whether it is in good faith or whatever.

3. All the mg.committee members have to fill in a stamp paper of 200/- each, stating that they will abide with the MCS Act and its Rules and will not commit any violations or loss to the society and they will indeminify the society against any loss caused by them to the society, within 3 months. They will have to file such copy within 15 days with the Registrar's office and take due acknowledgement.

sanjeev gupta   10 September 2009 at 12:38

Stamp duty on family settlement

Dear Sir,
I have purchased so many properties with my other family members in all over India thereafter some dispute is arising between family members and a case is pending in Delhi High Court from very long time regading to the share of the said all properties. Now, we want to Registar our family Settlement in Court. How much stamp duty will be paid by us.

with regards

Sanjeev Guptariven

Ashwani Chaloo   10 September 2009 at 12:31


I would like to know the produre and law to set up a chit fund company. What are the statutory guidelines and fillings to be done with the regulating authorities.riven

prem prakash dagar   10 September 2009 at 11:38

Recovery of dues from left employees

Dear Sir,

One of our employees have left the company. As per his full n final we have to recover Rs.15000 on account of Notice pay and some part of Advance he has taken.Now he is not giving the same and we have also posetd through registered post one lege;l notice but noe response.

Now what should we do for recovery.

hussain   10 September 2009 at 11:22

share application money

The private company as received share application money in cash not in one transaction during the year means partly Like (10000/,15000/,20000/=)from 46 person and all is cash so there any chance to escape from IT act.riven

hussain   10 September 2009 at 11:16

Loan to Directors

The company as given loan to directors in financial year 2005-06 and it was recoverd by deducting from remunaration in the finacial year 2006-07.for that the ITO says that the company is closely a private company and in that year the profit is about 15lac and the director holds 79% share in the company so as per ITO provision of sec 2 (22) (e) of the act the above loan is ti be treated as deemed divided.
so there any hope to save from tax.riven

Soma   10 September 2009 at 09:05

Written Argument

In a title suit an exparty status quo has been passed. I filed objection with a prayer to vacate the order. on the day fixed for hearing can I submit written argument? Under which provision of CPC?
Can the Judge refuse to accept the written argument?riven

arvind mahajan   10 September 2009 at 06:58

eligibility for aoath commissioner/penal lawyer advocate

Pls confirm the eligibility for oath commissioner & penal lawyer advocate, i.e., qualification, age limit?riven