LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 October 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir,
As i asked yesterday that my wife remarried the other.and our first marriage was love marriage and i had the following evidences regarding the case.please tell me whether the following are enough evidence or not according to HMA ? and negatives of our marriage (not registered or no certificate from temple)
2.while desserting or leaving me she filed a complaint against me and my parents (DVC) which was not registered in p.s but
2.a GD Entry certified copy of complaint which is numbered and
3.a certified copy of complaint in which she specified i'm her husband and signed in that.
4.while i filed a complaint on CI for harassing me with false cases the hon'ble court directed the matter to DSP which he gave in writing that marriage has taken place and she accepted that.
5.she filed a 498-A on 2nd husband in which the SI gave final report that she was already married with me and lived together with me for 3 months.
6.Court's injunction order based on photographs.

few more evidences.Are these worth for proving that she got married with me and valid marriage ?
Thanks for your previous reply and thanks in advance.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 24 October 2009
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 24 October 2009
You have got solid evidence to defend you.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 24 October 2009
what injunction order you mean to possess?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 October 2009
I of the firm opinion that you have sufficient evidence in hand to establish that she is already married with you but what are you doing now when she has deserted you withut passing of any decree of divorce and has remarried with another person. This is an criminal matter and you can file FIR against her, her new husband, all persons who either took part in such ilegal marriage or contributed in is performance. You can also get declred null and void that marriage.
Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Expert) 24 October 2009
My friends are right. Mr. Makkad has clarified the answer.
Anish goyal (Expert) 24 October 2009
Evidences are sufficient. Go ahead.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 24 October 2009
You have sufficient legal evidence to prove that she is already married with you.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 24 October 2009
You have good evidence with you.
PJANARDHANA REDDY (Expert) 24 October 2009
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 24 October 2009
You have ample evidence. With an excuse I don't agree with my learned senior Raj Kumar Sir, that you can register FIR. I think You have to file complaint in court. Police can not investigate in such a matter. Section 198 of Cr.P.C also lays bar on court in taking cognizance in this matter, except on a complaint filed by aggrieved person specially for Bigamy.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query