Between private ownership of land and right of way ?

My parents have a dispute with neighbours who have made an unauthorized ramp to connect their house to a govt funded road built on our land(,without NOC) and that illegal ramp is also through our land.will the court give weightage to landowner ship or right of way to public as these neighbours are of a privileged class under SC/St quota.they are misleading the district auth.On what ground will the court base the merit of case in the instance that we go for a civil suit to reclaim our land and permission to boundary it to safeguard against neighbours encroachment.?

You have not posted the complete facts. Have you filed a case in the matter - if so, what are the reliefs sought? What is the present stage of the matter?

If you are seeking obligation from experts FREE OF COST you will have to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform.
No reply for an "anonymous" author.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)

Iagree with Venu.'s opinion.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)

I agree with Venu's opinion.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)

I agree with Venu's opinion.

Madam, Your agreement with a non existing opinion of the expert has no relevance. The expert has not yet expressed any opinion. He simply raised some questions to elicit more information for the purpose of expressing his opinion.

×