Available legal remedies

This query is : Resolved 

23 January 2014

To whomsoever it may concern,

My wife's father had filed a false case of dowry harassment and miscarriage u/s 498-A,323,504,506,313 I.P.C. and 3/4 D.P. Act on me and my family members.
After police investigation sections 313 and 506 I.P.C were dropped in charge sheet filed with trial court. Recently I had moved an discharge application in court requesting the court to discharge me and my family members. Trial Court had rejected my discharge application. I have sufficient grounds to seek discharge from all the charges. So, now I want to challenge trial's court order in Upper Court. What legal remedies are there for me and under what sections of Cr.P.C. Kindly advise

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
23 January 2014

You can challenge this order on sessions court or in High Court in Revision.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
23 January 2014

agree with barman

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
23 January 2014


V R SHROFF (Expert)
23 January 2014

Appeal against Order in sessions court

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
23 January 2014

nothing more to add

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
23 January 2014

You can file appeal to higher court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x