LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

application before registrar of high court

(Querist) 14 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
How to make an application for complaint before Registrar of High court, if High court does not provide certified copies of required documents in time ?

Whether it will be listed or disposed off by registrar as a letter ?
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 15 January 2011
Just a simple letter, it does not require any prescribed format
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 15 January 2011
agree with Rajeev. no formal format is required.
Abhishek Marvi (Expert) 15 January 2011
agree with senior
Guest (Expert) 15 January 2011
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 15 January 2011
Give a letter to the Registrar by affixing Rs.10 CF. No format is necessary. Your letter will be treated as a petition. Orders will be passed.
valentine thakkar (Expert) 16 January 2011
There are cases in the lower courts as well where certified copies are not provided for months together although the required fee is paid. In such cases, where to go and whom to contact? Certainly some guideline is necessary for such kind of misconduct by clerks of the court. There are many similar complaints but nobody is aware of the procedure for making complaints to the appropriate authority. Can any one throw light on this point?
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 16 January 2011
Dear sir , there seems to be some misunderstanding , otherwise even lower court records for giving copies are computerised and you can avail information on net.

The best course is just follow up personally and see where your application is stuck up. Making applications will not help.

As a rule all High courts display on notice board for status of pending application which are overdue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query