Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Marvi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 68

+ View Full Profile

i am precties in surat city ,

i am apper in revenue tribunal in surat,

i am working property law in email id

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    civil law and property law i give answer

    My area of expertise
    property law

    My experience in the area (years):
    2 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    self employed

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Rani_kavi0099 says : Advocates fees
    My name is kavita , i have booked one flat in vasai road mumbai for which i have hire one lawyer from vasai only i always request taht lawyer for do teh flat registrations on on time which vendor wants , he assure me at the time of first meeting but later on when we meet him he always give us excuses so ,we decied to go for new laywer and we told earlier one lawyer that deal has been cancelled ,on the day of registrion we meet each other i.e. first one and second one lawyer on same place registrions , the earlier one lawyer came to know that we have done registrions and he is sending us notice of demand of his full fees of rs.3000/- for which he doesn't work for me ? now what is solutions my second one lawyer is relax becoz as he is lawyer he can handle me but what abt us ? the first lawyer also sen d notice to my new lawyer also ? pls., reply i m trouble or not ? how he could do with us ? Sir, yester day i wnet to his office he niether entertain me niether speck with me , he say u come with prior appointment , sir is the way to behave with clients? if i ask him appointmnet he will say no time right now , sir comprise is not possible as lawyer is not ready to talk also , as he doen't do any work we have rights to hire a new lawyer in case of imergency . pls., suggest us ur advise sir my case is guniue , i m poor not afford two lawyers fees at one time at teh time of flat registrations ? but the lawyer sending me notices and also new lawyer as he is lawyer he can handle himslef but i don't have money to fight against this ? i m leaving on rent flat right now he is ending notices on this flat ? need advise ? Dear Experts , Please reply with suitable advise as i not able to afford the lawyers fees i can't go to BAR COUNCELLING MAHARATRA & GOA , is any other way which i can handle this matter , i don't want to give truoble both my new laweyrs and my flat onwer where now i m leaving on rented flat yet i have not recevied pocession of my flat ,so he is ending notices on our both home , please let what can i do against the lawyer who harasser me for fees without any of my work done by him.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query