LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal hc orders

(Querist) 03 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sirs,
In HC maintenance hearing, wifef filed false affidavit , I produced proof. So lawyer insisted on a joint memo to settle and clsoe, which I was not comfortable (I had posted this earlier but I cant reply to the same thread now). FInally no joint memo was signed but individual memos/affidavit were filed.
I will not challenge wire's exparte divorce. Wife will not claim  any maintenance and not pursue any criminal case.  These were in memo/affidavit.

I also said, orally that divorce is fine but I will not giving up rights to escalate her false affidavit. ( I may never do it but I dont want to give up my rights).

Though I had made my thoughts clear to my lawer,  in final orders, it has come out as a settlment and that i agree to all her conditions.  my oral statement was not mentioned in the order. there is lot of refernce to oral statements by lawyer.  Can this order be appealed? If  I say that HC did not mention my oral statements correctly, is that like contempt? As a lay person, should I simply accept it or can I question or comment on it? 


P. Venu (Expert) 03 December 2021
How is that the matter is in the High Court?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 December 2021
Yes. Why did the maintenance case go to the High Court?
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 03 December 2021
Put more details please
Ananda (Querist) 04 December 2021
SIr, I was not clear, the maintenance/alimony in HC for enhancement against Lower court award.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 December 2021
The award was passed by Family Court or Magistrate and under which provision of law?
Ananda (Querist) 08 December 2021
passed by FC, permanent alimony was passed along with divorce

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query