Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ancestoral property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
While division of our ancestoral property among my father grandfather and uncle, can my grandfather give his whole share to my uncle??
P. Venu Online (Expert) 20 September 2021
You have not posted the complete facts. How is it that the property is ancestral?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 September 2021
The share is given by your grandfather will be a Gift and Partition. Or divide the property into three shares showing a share as some amount (movable property) to your grandfather, your uncle share 2/3rds and your father share 1/3rd if no other legal heirs.
K Rajasekharan (Expert) 20 September 2021
If it is an ancestral property, your grand father cannot give the whole of the property to your uncle alone.

But if you are speaking about his share of property alone, as the query shows, he can definitely give to your uncle.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 21 September 2021
Yes, your grandfather can definitely give his share (received after division ) to anyone as per his wish either he may be your uncle or else.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query