LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

After title suit decree

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
Kindly suggest me after getting title suit decree from lower court (Munshaf), what is the next legal procedure for processioning the land?
Lalit Kumar
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 March 2023
After having got the decree in your favor you can file an execution petition to execute the decree and the judgment pronounced by court accordinlgy.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 March 2023
If you are satisfied with the judgment / order / decree get it executed as advised by learned expert Mr. T Klaiselvan ji, which I concur.
Otherwise, file appeal and assail the judgment / order/ decree.
What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer ?
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 16 March 2023
I too agree with above experts.
P. Venu (Expert) 16 March 2023
What are the reliefs sought and granted? Who is in possession and occupation of the property?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now