Affidavit from family members


07 January 2019

I am planning to buy a 156 square yards plot in 1 acre venture in village.

My doubts:

1. Land owner purchased this 1 acre in 2003. Is it necessary to take signatures from wife and children of land owner at the time of registration?

2. Land owner has not taken layout approval. But He is willing to pay land conversion fee in Panchayat. Is it ok?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
07 January 2019

After conversion into Non-agriculture, layout plan shall be obtained and then proceed to purchase it. Without conversion you buy the land in acres but for construction, you have to pay fees for conversion and you have to get approved layout plan from the concerned. 2. If the property is his self acquired the signatures of his children are not necessary. if ancestral his children shall sign. Wife is not necessary.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
07 January 2019

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.
It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.
This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
09 January 2019

Get the title of the plot searched and verified by a local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x