About gift deed

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 September 2020

I have a flat in Pimpri Chinchwad corporation area.There are 3 owners-myself,my brother and mother.Now I want to drop my name from the Property document(INdex-2).
Whats the best approach to carry out such a change.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
23 September 2020

Get a gift deed executed in favour of rest of the titleholders/owners.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
23 September 2020

Either execute gift deed or sale deed in favour of your brother and mother thereafter they will become absolute owner.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
23 September 2020


You can execute a gift deed in favour of other co-owner of flat. You will have to register the gift deed by paying stamp duty and registration charges.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
23 September 2020

gift deed / sale deed can be executed.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
23 September 2020

You can release your rights over the property to your mother and brother through a registered release deed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x