Upgrad LLM

about add name in 7/12 or other property

This query is : Resolved 

01 May 2017

I am Thorat b. In 7/12 & other property as a owner only my father name in it.So we want to add my mothers name also so what is procedure for it

MadhuOnline (Expert)
02 May 2017

There are various types of land , exactly which type of legal land you have required to be checked.

If it is free hold land then go to land record dept , give death certificate , affidavit stating death legal heir details address, summons are issued , statement taken and eventually order passed and name entered in land record .

Please note you can not enter only one name , you have to add all legal heirs name and then if they feel they can remove their rights by doing release deed or gift deed.

If land is not free hold then it require bit analysis then only can be told.

This is top most corrupt dept in Maharashtra for your kind information

P. Venu Online (Expert)
02 May 2017

Why you want mother's name to be entered?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
03 May 2017

What are the basis of your request?

whether she is having any title in the property?

What type of property is it, self acquired, ancestral, agr., residential or otherwise ?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
03 May 2017

Repeated query:


N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
03 May 2017

Repeated query.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
03 May 2017

Why to repeat?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x