Was debarred even if I didn�t do copy

This query is : Resolved 

15 June 2019

Sir! This is hrishikesh here l, the controller found a cheat behind my bench and did a copy case on me . As a result i got debarred for 2 full year, I don�t know what to do my life is fucked up , what should i do now, will i be able to take admission in other course and I�m soo terrified,please tell me

Hrishikesh Patil (Querist)
15 June 2019

I am doing diploma in mechanical enggg

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 June 2019

File an appeal against the order of debarring, after taking entire case evidences, through RTI application.
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ records, guidance and proceeding.

Hrishikesh Patil (Querist)
16 June 2019

Sir! But will i be able to get admission somewhere else, I don�t have much money to get a lawyer and file a case

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
16 June 2019

Dear querist, if you don't have much money, there are some Free Legal Service centre in most of the States and National Legal Service Authority. so contact them. more details search google.

krishna mohan (Expert)
17 June 2019

You can take the help of Free legal aid available in the nearest court. You can approach some able lawyer for help and who can try to help too.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu