Transfer property

This query is : Resolved 

15 August 2019

Hi my kids are minor and I want my husband to transfer property on my kids name. So is it possible can he transfer?
And can he add my(wife) name as a nominee until my kids are not 18 years

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
15 August 2019

Yes -- It could be done please

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
15 August 2019

Ji, Yes. As your husband has property, why are you asking for gift? Is there any problem? I think some facts are there behind the query.

P. Venu (Expert)
15 August 2019

The facts posted suggest deeper issues. Any how, he can transfer or bequeath, but at his discretion. There is no law that can compel him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu