Seller required for rectification deed

05 December 2019

Hello sir,
Recently I bought a new house, unfortunately I missed to update the plot no and partial name in the sale deed document. My seller is aged person and living in different city. Since I need to update the plot no and complete name, whether I ne3x to have seller while changing the details. Kindly advise

Thanks,
Kalyaan

Sb Karma (Expert)
06 December 2019

Yes
Both party presence makes your deed more strong...so if it is possible bring him within deed

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
06 December 2019

Dear Mr. Anonymous,
Other party's presence is must for rectification deed.

06 December 2019

The seller's (who sold the house) presence is must for executing the document at the time of registration.

08 December 2019

Mr./ Ms. Anonymos,
Show the document to a local prudent lawyer for analyses, proper advise and guidance.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
10 December 2019

You can deposit the fee by moving an application and representative of Tehsildar/Registrar shall record the statement of the seller from his home if he is unable to come due to his illness/age.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x