Rti for a district judge

This query is : Resolved 

19 August 2019

Can we file RTI for asking details of Local District Court Judge like how many person he sent to jail ? How much min and max interim/Maintenance he fixed till date ? Convection rate etc? Please confirm.


Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
19 August 2019

You may file a RTI application to seek the information.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
19 August 2019

1. YES you can file RTI with the PIO of the district court, by framing your questions or say required information properly. There is no restrictions, since the court documents are classified as "public documents".

2. For professional services, you can prefer to contact me, for a model draft of the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
19 August 2019

I agree with the advise of above two experts.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
20 August 2019

you can seek any information which is not barred by section 8 of RTI Act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu