Review petition for granting the liberty to file fresh suit

This query is : Resolved 

09 November 2019

Dear Sir: I had filed a Writ of Mandamus in Supreme Court as Petitioner in person. But the new lawyer filed an application to withdraw. Now can I file a Review Petition for Granting the liberty to file fresh suit, on the same cause of action . pls let me know under which rule I could do so . Pls help me...

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
09 November 2019

Dear khurana,
Please follow your advocate's advice otherwise you will be confused. If you are not satisfied with him you can change him. Without perusing order it is not possible to advice you. Please post the order copy for further opinion and advice of experts.

khurana (Querist)
09 November 2019

He was a Amicus Curie appointed by the Court... Instead of posting the Order Can I quote the Order here ?

As per the Court Order " Learned Counsel appearing on behalf of the Petitioner seeks permission to withdraw this Petition with liberty to avail other remedies available to her under the law. Permission is granted The writ Petition is accordingly dismissed as withdrawn with the aforesaid liberty"

My question is Can I file the petition for Grant the liberty to file fresh suit, on the same cause of action ? regards

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
11 November 2019

what was the subject matter.

why that advocate did this?

did you talk to him?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 November 2019

1. Review is not entertained/maintainable in a Writ petition .
2. You (or your lawyer) has withdrawn the writ petition wherein Hon'ble Court (whether High Court or Supreme Court I am not aware, since Supreme Court do not entertain writ of mandamus in the initial stage) has already granted liberty to avail other remedy available to you. Order passed by the concered Court is unambigous and clear.
3. If you are not satisfied with performance, advise or behaviour of your lawyer change him/her immediately.

khurana (Querist)
17 November 2019

Thank you Sir:
This is a matter of Human Right Violation by a Land Mafia to acquire our properties in Uttar Pradesh..The Honorable Court has provided Liberty but without any directions... I did talk to him but he is annoyed when I asked him why he filed application for withdrawal without informing me ? Is there a another way. The lawyer informed me that I could file a Review as he did not inform me about the Application . Regards Namita Khurana

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
17 November 2019

Dr J C Vashista is in New Delhi and could be contacted

khurana (Querist)
17 November 2019

Ho can I contact him ?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
17 November 2019

Visit Dr J C Vashista's Profile and send him a private message with your contact numbers and you could find his address details in his profile it self please

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x