Regarding technical resignation.

09 December 2019

Respected Sir, I am currently working in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna ( State Autonomous body) as a Store Keeper, few month ago a vaccancy for Assistant Store Office was floated in AIIMS PATNA (Central Autonomous Body) and i applied the same with prior approval of institute in the form of NOC. On 16, Nov.,2019 , result was declared and I am selected for Assistant Store Officer post .On the same date i submit my technical resignation with three month notice , but my parent dept. is not giving me technical resignation...as per them i have applied for noc only not send the application through proper channel. Please help me is informing institute and getting noc is not through proper channel.

Sb Karma (Expert)
10 December 2019

getting NOC and resignation is different
For resignation you need to follow rules as per institute it self
During your joining did they gave you all [terms and condition] ?

So to go through deep details please consult local prudent lawyer.He will assist you best with all T&C

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
10 December 2019

Your similar query already stands resolved so why to raise same issue again and again?

11 December 2019

Repitition of same story is ridiculous and absurd.

×