Regarding rejoining

Sir I had submitted 3 months prior notice in fci 06 March 2018(I was a permanent employee of the department)regarding resignation citing personal reasons due to that post was AG-3 post ( Grade 3) and that time salary was too less in fci so I frustrated and I submitted my resignation and resignation was accepted by department on 06 june 2018 . Now I have no job and want to rejoin fci even after 1 year and 4-5 months. Please suggest me

You may try to get back the said resignation letter and if rejected you may approach Service Tribunal or High Court and get appropriate orders on humanitarian grounds.

No point in wasting any time and money in approaching court. You have no case.
No authority will risk his own job for giving you the resigned post in irregular manner.

Yes, once the resignation has been accepted, there is no provision for getting back the job.

Before acceptance of resignation it could have been withdrawn.
There is no case/chance to favour your rejoining at your sweat will.

×