This query is : Resolved 

13 June 2019

My tenancy building is going for redevelopment , original carpet area of my house is 395 , how much extra should I get ., am I entitled for a car parking space, am I entitled for a security deposit along with rent and can the tenant's get a corpus fund .

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 June 2019

Repeated question paper.
Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/records, guidance and proceeding without seeking obligation of experts on this platform although it is available FREE OF COST

Kishor Mehta (Expert)
14 June 2019

A tenant is entitled to an equal carpet area in the redeveloped building. Usually this is offered on ownership basis. Redeveloper has to arrange for the residential premises for the tenant for the period of construction. Tenant is not entitled for a corpus fund. Tenant is entitled to open car parking as per the CHS rules.

M V Gupta (Expert)
14 June 2019

I generally agree with the views expressed by Mr. Kishore Mehta. As regards entitlement for extra area, it depends on the redevelopment agreement and the consent letter given by you to the Owner and the Developer.

15 June 2019

Dear Sir,
Please contact local lawyer having knowledge of local laws.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu