This query is : Resolved 

05 June 2019

Dear sir,

If two parties X and Y are having a dispute over a property in court , and Y has put up a case against X for cheating of making property under his name then is there any possibility that Y can appeal in a court for SEALING of property ...
Can Y go to police station for filing a complaint against X even if his case is running in court ...

Please your advice and suggestions are very much appreciable.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
06 June 2019

please give facts and how you are connected.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
06 June 2019

Y is the titleholder (Owner) of the property??
Who has filed case and what is the case/relief claimed?
What sort of law has been violated by X for lodging complaint against him?
No facts provided to consider and oblige.
You have already stated to have a case pending case in Court, what is the opinion and advise of your lawyer? Why do you seek second opinion except the fact it is available FREE OF COST?
It would be appropriate to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant facts/documents for proper guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with case file (on appointment) at:
Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi Cell # 9891152939

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
06 June 2019

state facts in detail to get proper reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu